Streamline Provider Contracting
Kiriworks Network Development & Contracting is designed to create a collaborative approach to the contracting process. With integrated workflow automation and digital content management, Kiriworks Network Development & Contracting automates and tracks the process from recruitment to contract execution, creating an all-around efficient and productive operation.
Healthcare payers require tools to enable collaboration and ensure transparency within their process. Our focus is to provide more visibility into your process and create an automated approach to your contracting needs.
Kiriworks Network Development & Contracting includes the ability to apply electronic signatures to contracts. Giving both healthcare payers and providers a more convenient and faster way to execute contracts.
- Direct integration with DocuSign
- Notifications sent for signature request and completion
- Date and time stamp with digital certificate
- Faster turnaround for time sensitive contracts
Library of Templates
Template libraries provide users greater flexibility when managing the contracting process. From contract creation to checklist templates, our solution ensures the correct steps and documents are selected when negotiating contracts.
- One central location for all templates
- Contract templates automatically selected based on provider specialty and/or provider type
- Data from contract record is used to populate contract document
- Required work item lists based on contract type
Kiriworks contracting solution is designed to provide managers with increased visibility into the process while monitoring team efficiency. Reporting dashboards make it easy to know at which stage each contract is in and the amount of time it is being worked.
- Visual alerts for contract expiration, renewal and renegotiation
- Fully customizable by business users
- View executed contracts within a specific time frame
- Real-time contract count and status
Prioritize Gaps in Network
Recruit new providers as business expands and new members enroll and fill the gaps to maintain adequacy requirements.
Notifications and tasks keep the process on track and alerts team members when they have actionable items.
Eliminate communication challenges by allowing multiple departments to work on the same contract.
A complete view across contracts and amendments to avoid bottlenecks and make better decisions.
Real Time Monitoring
A holistic view into contracts expiring and automatically send notifications of approaching due dates.
Maintain Member Satisfaction
Ensure members have the correct access to care by contracting providers that create a healthy Network.