Managed Services is perfect for clients looking to avoid the hassle of learning, monitoring and maintaining their systems. Managed Services clients allow Kiriworks to be the System Administrator for their OnBase system. We’ve seen hundreds of solutions and have extensive training in the best methods and strategies to monitor and manage your system health. This full-service option frees up your staff from training and management obligations and puts the health of the system directly in the hands of experts.
Why Managed Services?
We've all been there. You've got one OnBase administrator and they just put in their notice. Now what? Or you've got a killer employee who has a ton of potential for higher-value projects but you lack the resources for someone else to take over their admin duties. Whether you're looking to suppliment your current team, reallocate staff to other projects or you just don't want the hassle or cost of training, we're here for you. Managed Services is a great option for those companies who would prefer to hand over the administration of their system to a team of experience professionals who are better equipped to deal with issues and proactively keep your system in peak form.Learn More
- Offload OnBase issues to a trained team of OnBase troubleshooters
- Take low-value tasks from high-value employees
- Provides predictable costs, low capital outlay
- Mitigates risk associated with staff turnover
- Reduces/eliminates cost of training
- Flexibility to “take that vacation”- your system is in good hands!
- End users submit tickets – we take care of them
- Out team works directly with your IT teams
- Proactive monitoring
- Tailored support to your specific solution
- Monthly system checks including: storage checks, cleanup & reports